Coventry Glen Realty
414-B Tarrow Dr.
College Station, TX 77840
Phone (979) 846-2894
Toll Free: 1-800-809-2200
Fax (979) 846-4652
are Emergency Repairs vs. Urgent Repairs?
What is an Emergency Repair?
1. A water leak that leaks to water damage inside the house. I.e. a large leak that cannot be caught in a pan or drip basin. What to Do: If weekend call Utility Company and have water shut off to house if needed. Is there is a local shut off valve i.e. under a sink or toilet shut the valve off. Then after water is stopped call phone contact and do repair request form. (We like texts but they DO NOT take the place of the repair request form or an email)
2. Electrical issue that may cause immediate injury. What to do, GO to circuit panel and kill power. Call utility company if needed on weekend. Call phone contact, Also fill out repair Request form. (We like texts but they DO NOT take the place of the repair request form or an email)
3. Safety Issues: Any Safety or Security issue is very important to us. Any issue that deals with windows, doors, locks, or potential hazards, please fill out the repair request form and follow up with a phone call and text message. (We like texts but they DO NOT take the place of the repair request form or an email) If it is a domestic safety issue and fear harm from another individual please call 9-1-1 .
What is an Urgent Repair?
not considered an Emergency but we would like to be
to fix as quickly as possible
1. HVAC issues. Due to the heat of Texas while an Air Conditioning or Heating issue is not considered an emergency we would like to fix it as soon as possible. If you have a problem with an AC or heating system please fill out the form and then follow up with a text and Phone call .
2. DO NOT put this off, it is OK to call at 2AM (we may not answer please leave a message.) Due to scheduling it is important that we know about AC problems as soon as possible. Also please if the system is not cooling please turn it off. Running a non functioning system will just run up your bill and further damage the system.